PVC Waterstops Making Machine
PVC Waterstops are produced from high-grade PVC compounds. They are designed for sealing movement and construction joints in reinforced concrete structures.
Nomal size of pvc waterstop:
- PVC Waterstops, used in concrete for the sealing of construction and expansion joints, are embedded in concrete, across and along the joint, to form a continuous watertight diaphragm that prevents the passage of fluid through the joint.
- The many shapes centrally and externally placed allow lasting watertight seals in any grade of construction design.
- They are typically used in water retaining and excluding structure such as: Reservoirs, sew age tanks, dams, pools, basements, tunnels retaining walls, pits, partitions of elevators etc
- The surface of PVC Waterstops has many edges enhances adhesive ability with concrete, preventing w ater corrosion.
- Full range of factory welded and fabricated intersection pieces to suit every need
- Easy to use on construction site.